Monday, June 14, 2010

1,2,3 go Neutrons!!

Blastball started again a few weeks ago and Brody is playing on the Neutrons this year. Every team has a spin off name of a kids show (the Rugrats, the "Blastyardigans", etc.) its pretty cute. Brody is more interested this year, but still not overly competitive. He loves to hit and catch the ball. He is getting much better at batting and hits it the first time almost every at bat. He tries to field but gets upset because there are some pretty aggressive fielders on his team. I think sometimes he thinks why bother because I know Im not going to get it...but when his chance finally does come - the look on his face is priceless! We keep telling him that as long as someone on the team gets it that it is okay, but he hasn't quite grasped that yet. Hopefully it sinks in someday. I love his face - he is so excited to try and get the ball!
A view of the whole "mini" field
Go batter!
He finally got his hands on the ball!! Hooray! (That part made my morning)
blastball ready position
Another great hit for the Brodyman! "1, 2, 3, Go Neutrons!"


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hurray! What a great video, and the still s are fun to look at too. I see what you mean about his satisfaction on getting his hands on the ball. Maybe he will be a future Red Sox player. They could use someone to get his hands on the ball.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn