Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Brody's preschool graduation was this morning. He and his friends put on a short program and then we read Dr. Suess' "Oh the Places You'll Go" The kids topped off the party with hot dogs, cheetos (a class favorite - they'd always talk about them at lunch, but I never buy them because they are so messy -- but it was a special day) and graduation hat cupcakes. They ate and got to play in the backyard. The weather was perfect! I have loved being able to get to know these kids and their moms better through doing preschool. Brody is very ready to start Kindergarten. We are very proud of all he has learned and all the new things he is willing to try.

Class of 2011: Ashlyn E., McKayl C., Alli B., Spencer L., and Brody B.
Our little graduate!



3 comments:

Amy and William said...

I LOVE HIM!!! So cute, Congrats Brody!

Lisa said...

So cute! I love it!

Marilyn said...

What a terrific graduation. I'm sure Brody has learned lots of thing there that will help in kindergarten. He already looks more grown up.
Congratulations Brody.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn