Sunday, March 21, 2010

Potty Training Update


Despite my hesitations when we woke up on Thursday morning we put panties on Ella...and the potty training began. She is doing great, with two days in a row with no accidents. Mind you it hasn't been a piece of cake either...just ask the missionaries who saw the flood at the dinner table. Ella is a tricky one because she only goes pee a few times (like 2-3) a day, but when she does it is a lot. I tried filling her up with juice but it really didn't help. Brody has even sat with her in the bathroom singing water songs to try and encourage her to go. Overall though she is doing really great and getting the hang of it more and more. We are so proud of our big girl!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I wish we would have been here for the zoo! I feel so out of the loop these days after being gone.