Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Weekend Project

Anyone remember this....

(The Before Pictures)

We were given this hutch as a hand me down when we got married...7 1/2 years ago. I had intentions of doing something to it, but never have for one reason or another. Now that we have our own house and are more settled it was time!


The After Photos
New straight lines, new black paint, new hardware. We are so happy with the transformation. Now if we only had all new living room and dining room furniture to go with it...sigh

8 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love before and after projects!! It looks amazing. I am sure it was a ton of work!!

Whitney said...

I LOVE it! It looks really good there in your entry!

Amy and William said...

Now I get what you meant by the curves...I had forgotten what it looked like. It is BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job! Hang in there the other stuff will come in time:)

Abby said...

wow that looks AWESOME! Nice job. I love having projects like that.

Cindy said...

Sarah--It looks beautiful!

Katie said...

Impressive! It looks wonderful!!

Marilyn said...

You are so talented! It takes a real eye to see the possibilities. I think it looks perfect.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Raechal said...

Sarah! You did an amazing job! Dare I say it looks better than it did in its hay-day! haha! hey- it was in style at some point...a while ago ;)