Saturday March 12th was the big day! My parents and sister Amy went to the temple for the first time and our family was sealed for time and all eternity. It is a very special occasion for members of our faith to go to the temple, and it felt even more so for our family who has waited so long.
It was a warm windy day. It was a long day for those who were watching all the kidos, but we sure appreciate it! My parents have like 5 (literally) wedding snapshots, so this go-round a friend who is a photographer gave them her services for free. Hopefully the photographer that was there got some good shots, but here are a few previews...
The Mullin side
Our Family
Our WHOLE family...the kids had been outside for almost 2 hours waiting by the time we got done (the temple was running behind...so they were DONE and weren't happy about taking pictures)
It was a great day and we are all so grateful to be a part of it. Its made for a busy week, and we are still enjoying some family in town with us. I'll have to post more pictures later, but we have LOVED all of it! We had a house full...18 to be exact, with 11 kids under 9. We are tired, but the kids have had such an awesome time getting time to be with their cousins.
4 comments:
Okay, I almost started crying with the picture of your little sister hugging your parents outside the temple!! So sweet! You're parents are adorable and I love the one of them and all you girls. So happy for your family sweetie, what a beautiful day for you all. :)
I'm so very very happy for you all!! What a wonderful thing. I thought about you guys all day on Saturday. I am glad that it went well. I love the sheer joy and happiness on everyone's faces.
Sarah--We thought about all of you on Saturday and wished we could have been there to be part of the great day in person!
From the very bottom of our hearts:
CONGRATULATIONS AND WE LOVE YOU ALL!
Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures. I'm sure it was a perfect day for all of you. I do love the photo outside with Grandpa and all the little children. How nice to know they are all on the track for eternal families. I'm sure it was a long day for them, but they look as if they kind of know what it's all about and that makes it ok.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment