I've tried to think of some clever or witty way to relay to everyone what the last several weeks have been like in our house, but as it has been a month since my last post I've obviously failed to come up with something creative. Bullet points and a few photos will just have to give a recap....
* Lesson #1 - never pay for an activity during cold/flu season. Brody threw up at class #1, and Ella threw up on the way to class #2, the ice and snow cancelled class #3, we DID make it to class #4 (the last one)...class #3 was made up and Ella threw up in the car on the way to that one too. So she got 50% of the classes. For what it is worth, she LOVED it and still practices her ballet.
The three girlies...Taelee, Isabella and Ella
* Lesson #2 - some crayons and paper and a sucker make Valentines Day the best for little kids. Ella was invited to a Valentines party for her little friends and the highlight was of course the exchanging of Valentines. During the process I discovered Ella figured out how to write her name (one less thing I have to teach her, right?) * Lesson #6 - (Perhaps the most importatnt)...always keep a bag in the car, because after almost every one of these fun activities mentioned above, Ella threw up in the car. 4 Saturdays in a row, without fail. We started to think she was allergic to church because she wasn't able to go for so long. We also learned that one tums is equal to two children's pepto bismo tablets. Now we keep some in the car, just in case. And, just for good measure, we've decided to stop going out on Saturdays.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of good lessons! Hope everyone is well again now. I am eagerly awaiting news of the temple from Saturday.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment