Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ella's Blessing

Ella was blessed on our last Sunday in the Live Oak Canyon Ward. We had a lot of family in town to help with the move and to be here with us for Ella's blessing. Thanks to all of our friends who came too, I didn't get to see or talk to you all, but I heard you were there. I was glad to get to have one last Sunday and having Ella blessed in California seemed to make it even more special. My mom made Ella's dress and brought it with her at Christmas time. It was so beautiful - more than I could have imagined. And, just as a disclaimer... her blessing came at the end of a very full weekend, and until looking at the pictures I had no idea how exhausted I looked - I'm blaming a little bit of my appearance on the fact that it was freezing outside too!





No comments: