thanks for letting us know about your blog. It's looks like you guys are getting settled there (nice sweatshirt!) and your house is so cute! we will check your blog often to see how you are and what you are up to. we miss hanging out and playing with you guys at the park :)
Sarah, thanks for letting me know about your blog. We have one too but we share it with all of Aaron's siblings so I've been nagged that its too hard to find pictures/posts by Aaron and I. You can check it out though if you want. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/ Your new house is gorgeous! Congrats on becoming homeowners! I can't wait for us to do that! I'm so sad you're gone. Hope everyone's doing well. Ella and Brody are so stinking cute!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you did it - you've entered the blogging world! Now we can keep in touch. We miss you guys - but things look good in Texas. Keep posting!
10 comments:
Sooo cute!
the babies are so cute! we miss you all so much!!!!!
thanks for letting us know about your blog. It's looks like you guys are getting settled there (nice sweatshirt!) and your house is so cute! we will check your blog often to see how you are and what you are up to. we miss hanging out and playing with you guys at the park :)
So Cute!! Ella is getting so big!
We are so happy you have a blog! And the kids are absolutely adorable!
Ok, your kids are officially cute. Knock it off, Katie is going to want one soon if you keep posting these.
Love the inside of the house...Brody looks as if he will enjoy a room with a view. The Valentine pose is adorable. Take more pictures!
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
My niece and nephew are so dang cute! They make my day every time I see a new picture, or Brody is able to talk to me on the phone.
Sarah, thanks for letting me know about your blog. We have one too but we share it with all of Aaron's siblings so I've been nagged that its too hard to find pictures/posts by Aaron and I. You can check it out though if you want. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
Your new house is gorgeous! Congrats on becoming homeowners! I can't wait for us to do that! I'm so sad you're gone. Hope everyone's doing well. Ella and Brody are so stinking cute!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you did it - you've entered the blogging world! Now we can keep in touch. We miss you guys - but things look good in Texas. Keep posting!
Post a Comment