After months of anticipation, I actually got to see the house we've been building in a community called Providence Village, TX. I saw a model that was still being built, but the last time I saw our lot in person it was still overgrown with grass and had nothing that resembled a house. Brandon's been able to see it go up when he was working out here last fall, but for me last Thursday was my first peek at where we'll hopefully be living for quite some time. It was only 30 degrees or so the day we visited, so it was a short visit, but soon enough we will be actual homeowners!
The front view of the house.
Our staircase. The bannister hasn't
been stained yet (it will be the same
color as the cabinets).
The kitchen cabinets. You can also
kinda see the tile on the floor and the
countertops, but they have paper
Brody in his new room.
Ella in her new room.
Here is the backyard back when the house was
first being framed.



5 comments:
Wow,
The house looks great and you guys look happy. Good job with the blog Sarah, it’s something I can add to my favorites so I can check up on you guys. It sounds like the move to Texas went well and uneventful. Now we have two reasons to come out to Texas.
Talk to you guys soon, Love
Paul, Lisa, and Izzy
Happy Valentine's Day!! Your house is looking great! I love the color of your cabinets. We Miss you guys!!
Your house is looking great! I did not even know you had a blog until I saw it on your mom's blog! Yeah for the blogging world.
Sarah--This is a GREAT way to keep in touch. I started one early last fall as a way to journal and keep some family history. I've enjoyed it and it's the first consistent journaling I've done!
Your house is AWESOME! I am thrilled for you guys! You look rested and great and happy. Kids ADORABLE!
Love and miss you!
Love, Cindy
Post a Comment