Monday, April 21, 2008
She's On the Move!
Despite our best efforts, our baby girl is growing up! I put her down for "tummy time" today and before I knew it she just rolled over. Thinking back to when Brody rolled over we had to coax him with toys and it seemed as if it took him forever to get his head to move in the right direction, so when Ella just flipped over I thought it had to be a fluke. So I rolled her over again and immediately she was back on her back. We were hoping to keep her immobile for as long as possible, but I guess she is starting to exert some independence. There is no stopping her now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so cute. It sounds like she wants to do all the fun things Brody can do. Your kids are so cute. We miss you guys.
They grow up too fast! We wish we were closer. Hope that you guys are doing well.
She is really cute! It is amazing how quickly time flies by!
Post a Comment