
I had to post this picture of Brody from dinner tonight for Brandon to see (he has been working out of town these days) - how pathetic huh?! Brody woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday with a fever and what I thought was an ear infection. I took him to an urgent care center (because these things always happen on the weekends, right?) and they confirmed it was an ear infection and a sore throat. His fever has been going up and down over the past two days and currently it is up again to 103.1 -- but down from 103.8. Not fun, for anyone! Brody has only had one other ear infection, so I am not used to all it entails. We have had two sleepless nights so far, and I am geared up for round three. Poor little guy. He keeps coming up to me after he swallows and says, "kiss it better" with his mouth wide open (so I can kiss his throat). So sad...its times like these I wish a mommy's kiss could make it all better.
3 comments:
He looks so miserable. Mom told me he was sick, but that look makes me hurt. SO sad. Hope he gets better soon.
Poor munchkin. I hope he feels better soon.
poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment