
For Christmas Stephanie gave our family tickets to go to a Day Out with Thomas at a nearby train station. He has been talking about it for the last week, and we went yesterday and had so much fun! We rode on Thomas and played with all sorts of Trains and met Sir Topemhat. Brody was so excited! His eyes were wide open looking around at everything and all the kids who were so happy. It was so cute to see him so into everything.

5 comments:
Hi Burtons! My Mum sent me your blog address. I just love the pictures of your new house and the kids! Scott and Melinda Butcher
(mollybeesattic.blogspot.com)
I'm glad y'all have fun. Brody is SOOOO cute. I can't wait to see y'all in 3 weeks and 19 hours!
Oh- what a cutie.
Seeing you all out and about as a family motivates me to get better and GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!! I can't wait to start doing family things too!
I am so glad that Brody loves Thomas! It reminds me of watching Thomas with him at my house. So sweet. Miss you!
owen would be so jealous!! how fun!
Post a Comment