We are finally in our new house! We closed last Friday and moved in on Saturday. It has been so fun to unpack everything and put it all away and think about what we want to do to the house. Brody LOVES it. He runs all over saying "new house" and he is discovering all his toys that have been packed away. He played in the backyard for the first time and just ran around yelling "running crazy!" We got our TVs hooked up yesterday (in time for American Idol!) and then the internet got hooked up today. Yeah! I love feeling connected to the outside world!
Our new address is:
1601 Mary Lane
Providence Village, TX 76227
We should have a new phone number in a couple of days - if you'd like to have it email me and I will email you back. sarahburton81@gmail.com
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am SO excited for you guys!! When you get unpacked you'll have to post some pictures!
Yeah for the new house! Good luck getting settled!
yeah! so exciting! I always love unpacking in a new place...it's the organizer in me...I love figuring out where everything should go.
I'm very jealous of your house and a YARD!
WONDERFUL! It must feel soooo good! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Yay!! So fun! It will be neat to make the place your own and have all your stuff just where you want it as a permanent location finally.
YEAHHHHHH! Now the fun begins! Have a wonderful time creating your new home. So exciting... Especially moving in with other "new" neighbors. Keep the pictures coming. Love and miss you!
It must be so exciting to be in and finding all the things you knew you had, but didn't know where they were! I think the staircase will get quite a workout now--with the unpacking, and Brody finding all those new interesting places to play.
Love you all
Aunt Marilyn
thats exciting. Fun to see you rlittle fam. you look great.
coem visit us at the leguis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment