
Ella smiles all the time now. It is so fun to see her grow and develop a little personality of her own. She has round cheeks (as you can tell) - but her body is really long and skinny. We had her bundled up in several layers so it looks like she has football pads on, but she really is still pretty small (at least when I compare her to what her brother was at 2 months old!) And, she is starting to lose the hair she had when she was born, but it is already growing in totally blonde. You can see the shiny fuzz on her head. It is so fun to stick bows to her head!

Brody loves Ella and is WAY more interested in playing with her now (more than I would like a lot of the time). We find cars and toys in her bed with her a lot and he will try and pick her up or cover her (literally) with blankets. But, she has learned to take it and just keep sleeping and no one can make her smile like Brody and her Grandma. We all laugh because whenever my mom holds her she just lights up and smiles and coos. My mom says she is smart and knows who it is in their house who buys her fun things.
5 comments:
Ella is really cute! It is fun when they start to interact more with you and others! When do you think you guys will be able to move in? That is so fun! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Ella is so big and way cute! I love her sweet smile and Brody is such a cute big brother looking after her. I know a thing or two about sweet big brothers. I have the best in the world!!!! I'm sure Ella will grow up and feel the same about Brody! Way to hold your own about the little details in the house. In our first home there was a part of the Kids bathroom that was never painted. Good luck & kiss the kids for me!
So darling, Sarah. She's grown so much already! And you've got her in that lavendar again which is really pretty on her. We are doing good. Stick to your guns with the house. You'll be glad you did.
Love You--
Cindy
Your family is so cute!! Congratulations on little Ella and your beautiful new house!
Knock it off. You and your cute kids are making my wife think its time to have kids... and I'm not ready for that!
Honestly, though, really cute pictures.
Post a Comment