Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun Family Times

We had a very fun May! We got lots of visits with family. First my Grandma and Grandpa came, then my sister Amy and her husband Will and then Brandon's family came to play! Here are a few pictures of us having fun with them.

Grandpa riding the tractor.

Great Grandma and Grandma feeding Brody all sorts of junk at the baseball game!

Amy, Will, my mom and Ella watching the baseball game.

Brody running through the splash park at our swimming pool.

Stephanie & Ella on Memorial Day.

Grandma with Ella at the baseball game.

The whole family at the JFK memorial in Downtown Dallas.



4 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Brooke and Aaron said...

I love your splash park at the swimming pool!! Great idea!! They need more splash park things here! Your tag about Brandon was fun to read too!!

Brad and Marissa said...

Nice pictures. That splash park looks like fun. I bet that place is really busy with the heat y'all get down there.

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Hey Sarah! I love all the pictures! The picture of Brody and Ella on the very top is soo cute! I am excited to keep up with your blog! Soo fun!