Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brandon Michael Burton


Thanks Kristin for the tag!



1. Who is your man? Brandon
2. How long have you been together? Almost 6 years
3. How long dated? We usually tell strangers who ask this about 6 months - but the truth is 5 weeks. Engaged? We were engaged for about 6 months (we don't consider it a lie - we just include our engagement in the amount of time we dated.
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Depends - if it has sugar in it then definitely me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? It was really cheesy - Brandon said something sweet and then I think I asked him - "Does that mean you love me?"
7. Who is taller? Brandon
8. Who sings better? I don't know - neither of us is too bad I guess.
9. Who is smarter? Probably depends on the subject - but his dad says I am the smartest girl he knows.
10. Who's temper is worse? Definitely me.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, unless Brandon is out of underwear and then he'll do his own.
12. Who does the dishes? Me. Brody does help put silverware away though.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me - just like Kristin I have to sleep on my right side and face the outside.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. Brandon has very little idea how much is in our bank account.
15. Who has bigger feet? Brandon
16. Who has longer hair? Me.
17. Who is better with the computer? Brandon, but I'm not too bad either.
18. Who mows the lawn? Brandon does. See picture above - We bought a riding lawn mower and he loves it!
19. Who cooks dinner? Me - but Brandon does all the BBQ-ing.
20. Who drives when you are together? Brandon. He knows his way around better.
21. Who pays when you go out? Brandon. I never have cash - I like it in the bank.
22. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We will both do it, but not quickly.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Right now we see my parents more.
25. Who kissed who first? Brandon
26. Who asked who out? Brandon asked me out.
27. Who proposed? Brandon did.
28. Who is more sensitive? Depends on what it is about - more often me.
29. Who has more friends? I have more friends that I see, but Brandon keeps in touch with people from his past way better than me.
30. Who has more siblings? Equal.
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share them.
Now I'll tag Lindsey, Rachel & Erin

No comments: