Monday, August 18, 2008
Potty Training Day #1
The day was a success, with only one simultaneous melt down from mommy and Brody, we made it through the day with no accidents and 9 successes!! My original "goal" was to try to have him potty trained by Christmas, however...while getting him ready for bed on Thursday I got him undressed and playfully teased that he should go potty. He said okay, he ran to the bathroom climbed on the big potty (all while I am sitting on the floor in the other room expecting absolutely nothing to happen) and pooped. It was that simple. I tried the same thing every day through the weekend with success each day. So today was the day we got down to "business." I think he is really catching on, hopefully he stays excited about it and keeps up his good work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yahoo!! Way to go Brody! I'm so excited for you guys!
That is awesome! He is totally ready to be a big boy!
I hope this works for you! It is seriously just a hit or miss for us at this point...no serious training going on!!
Miss you guys...are you visiting soon?
Post a Comment