
Bath Time!!
Brody after getting a hold of a chocolate chip cookie at our ward picnic.
Our family on a hay ride at the most recent primary activity
Brody doing his "job" - he loves this, he has even started trying to put away the silverware before it is clean!
Ella just being cute!
3 comments:
Soo cute! I love all the pictures! Ella looks beautiful in the little sun dress. Brody is so sweet!
I can't believe how big Ella is getting!! And I love that Brody helps with putting the silverware away. Erika is always helping unload the dishwasher and then I have to go and put everything back in the right place!
Love the pics. Looks as if the heat isn't getting to you too much. Ella and her sundress is an adorable shot, and chocolate chips are the greatest.
Love ya.
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment