We had Kwik Kerb install the mowstrip around our tree and flowerbeds. We were having all the grass start to grow into the flower beds and it was a pain in the neck to keep having to pull it out. I was surprised how different the yard looks with the mow strip. I guess it gives it more of a finished look. Anyone looking for options I would have Kwik Kerb do it again. You can get all sorts of designs and colors even, and it was surprisingly affordable. They had it done in just a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your house looks great, Ella's room is darling, her name is perfect, and the rash is awful! Missing you--
I think that your yard looks great! It is amazing how the little things make it all come together!
Sarah-I am so glad that you found me! I have thought about you often since our random early morning visit when I was still in Provo. Your little girl is adorable. Yes, I live in New York. My husband is currently finishing his last two years of medical school at the University of Rochester. What are you lovely people doing in Texas these days?
Looks sooo good! I love it! It adds a finishing touch, and your house is beautiful!
Post a Comment