Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thats My Girl!

There is no doubt Ella has my DNA! She woke up the other morning with welts all over her arms and legs that got worse throughout the day. It was so sad! What could it have been that caused such a horrible rash to appear you ask...none other than baby lotion. I slathered her up after her last bath thinking I'd enjoy that baby fresh smell. Never again I guess. She's had that type of lotion on her before, but all of a sudden she is reacting to it. The doctor thought the welts got worse through the day as she got hotter and when she sweat her skin absorbed more of it. After a good bath and a dose of benadryl she woke up to just red dots where the welts had been and they are now subsiding completely.

1 comment:

Amy and William said...

Figures she would take after you silly! She looks just like you! Poor thing, that must be really uncomfortable.