Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photo Shoots

We took the kids in to have a few pictures taken (or at least try!) I was trying to get a picture of the two of them together and also Ella's six month photos. It didn't go so well the first go round, so we tried again a few days later. The second experience was even worse - darn those two year old attitudes! These are a couple of the pictures from the first try...The second time the pictures of the two of them were not great, we ended up getting some of them - but neither of them are looking at the camera. It is a nice shot of their heads though. Ella did take great pictures the second time. I can't believe she is already 6 months old! It makes me so sad to see them both growing so fast! She has started to "move" around the house mostly going backwards . She is a lot more interested in moving by herself then Brody was at the same age. I love seeing the two of them play together, it is priceless!

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Those pictures are cute! I totally understand though and I only have one child! I hate trying to get pictures taken of her because no matter how happy she is the second we walk in the door she turns into a grouch!

I love the last one of Ella...she looks like such a happy baby!

Lindsey and Ben said...

Those pictures are so cute and it shows their personalities! I think you got some great pictures! I cannot believe how big the kids are getting!

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Sooo cute! I love Brody's smile in the first picture and the second picture of Ella is precious. I really like these pictures!

Amy and William said...

Cutest kids on the face of the planet. Give them big kisses from Aunt Amy!

Anonymous said...

I think part of the deal is the unrehearsed, often unprepared pictures. These two are absolutely beautiful. Love to all.
Aunt Marilyn