Monday, August 25, 2008

Potty Training Update

I would call the first week a big success! I don't think I was at all prepared for what a trial it is for the parents as well, but I think we have gotten through the worst of it. He made it through the week with only 4 accidents. He doesn't care to let us in on much, occasionally he'll go do his thing, empty his potty bowl into the toilet and flush it all away himself. I think flushing is his favortie part! It is weird seeing him turning into a little boy - but the trade off is worth it!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the first week, that is exciting! I finally found you blog and it's so cute! I love blogging and seeing pictures. You have some super cute pictures of the kids. Look forward to seeing more!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Great! Keep up the good work Brody and mom! Isn't it nice only buying diapers for one? It's bittersweet to see them grow up, but probably more fun than sad because you see their personalities shine and you can watch them learn so many new things!

Lynn Weddle said...

The kids are really cute! Glad to see you are having fun in TX... I miss it a lot!
Lynn

Lindsey and Ben said...

I am glad that it went well for you! That is so good! The first day can always be a trial of our patience! Way to go Brody!

Unknown said...

Your blog is super cute! Hope you don't mind me checking it out, I swipped the link from Lisa's blog. Ours is www.martinoland.blogspot.com if you want to ever look at it