We met up with my friend Jaime and her kids to have a play date while we were in town. Jaime and I worked together for 5 1/2 years at Assayag Mauss before I moved to Texas. She and her husband Mark had been married not long before us and we both desperately wanted babies...needless to say we got them! After much trying we ended up pregnant with Brody and only a few months later they were pregnant with twins Matthew and Amelia - all three with the help of fertility drugs (for us) and IVF (for them). We were thrilled and enjoyed being pregnant together at work. Not long after we were surprised to learn we were expecting Ella. Jaime laughed a little bit at me --- I think someone else was laughing at her because a few weeks later while taking lunch orders she ordered a salad with no feta cheese. I knew as soon as she said it that she was pregnant and my mouth just dropped. She too was surprised to learn that she was expecting. We laughed and laughed, and laughed. Again we enjoyed being pregnant together and now between the two of us we can have our own playgroup. It is very fun.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment