What a fun trip!! I love the beach post, I would love to take Isabella to the beach and see her reaction. I'm so glad you're back, can't wait to see you!
Hi! I was just catching up on your blog. I wish I would have gotten the chance to say bye to you before we left. It was a fast move! So sad our little Ella's won't be in nursery together. Looks like you had a great time in Cali.
3 comments:
What a fun trip!! I love the beach post, I would love to take Isabella to the beach and see her reaction. I'm so glad you're back, can't wait to see you!
Great posts, Sarah. It was good to see you, even if for only a minute!
Love You--
Hi! I was just catching up on your blog. I wish I would have gotten the chance to say bye to you before we left. It was a fast move! So sad our little Ella's won't be in nursery together. Looks like you had a great time in Cali.
Post a Comment