I was bombarded with people at church telling me how Theresa (my mother in law) would say how great I was (obviously she imbellished)...so now I will return Theresa's favor. I have great inlaws. They are sweet to me, they love my kids, and they are generous people. That said, they have made friends with Marjeen. Marjeen was widowed about a year ago and has since needed help with things that her husband used to do, etc. Both Mike and Theresa have helped her out where they can and have just become friends with her as well. Marjeen knew all about our family through Theresa's stories, so she wanted to meet us during our trip. We planned a time to go to her pool and spend an evening with her. We ended up at her son's pool, but still got to spend time with her. The pool was great, and Marjeen provided much laughter during dinner and games that night. 
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment