Thursday, April 22, 2010

29

I turned 29 on March 28th...although many family members kept thinking I was still only 28...thanks mom.

The weekend was celebrated with a WHOLE Saturday shopping sans kidos. Fabulous! I got some new things and enjoyed walking through the mall while other parents searched for their kids beneath the clothing racks. It was lovely.

We got home that evening just in time for Ella to show us all the goodies Grandma fed her...unfortunately she did so by barfing on my feet on the driveway. No harm done, she is definitely my daughter. Now we know what her limits are.

Sunday was my actual birthday and we enjoyed church and then dinner and cake with my parents. It was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

WHOA?! Why did I not know it was your birthday?!??! You sure do know how to keep a secret!! I feel like a horrible friend. I would have given you at least a card or something!

Lisa said...

Happy late Birthday by the way. :)