1. a computer that works again; and
2. we were able to save ALL my pictures that were on it when it crashed!
Our computers (our home desktop and Brandon's laptop) decided both to poop out on us at the same time. We are thinking it was a virus, but whatever it was...we are better now. We had to wipe Brandon's laptop clean, which is really no big deal. The big deal was potentially losing all my pictures on the desktop again! (last happened in November 2008) I learned my lesson and we haven't deleted any memory cards since then, but I would have lost all my pictures from 2008 that we had recovered from Brandon's ipod. One external hard drive and one new internal hard drive later, we are up and running again.
Here is an older picture - that I am grateful I still have!

It is a perfect representation of Ella...she is into everything, and going outside, and causing trouble. We had my Aunt Lori and Uncle Larry in town for the weekend and I thought Ella was going to give my Aunt a heart attack. She kept sneaking off and going outside (front and back yards). She is becoming very quietly mischieveous - a dangerous combination. We'll be getting additional door locks and a few more child proof handles.
1 comment:
SO cute! I miss that mischevious little girl and so does Aiden. He sees her picture while he eats dinner and starts asking for her! So sweet. Thank goodness you saved all your pics! Sucks about the computer issues though. Love you all! Amy
Post a Comment