This is almost embarrassing to admit...my Aunt Lori and Uncle Larry came to visit and we had the best time with them (that isn't the embarrassing part)...and I don't have one picture with them in it. How sad is that?
I got to spend Thursday with my Aunt Lori while the other family worked, so I picked her up and we drove around and went to lunch with the kids. We had a great time. I took her to my place and showed her my house and the kids were excited to play with her. We played Candyland and visited and then that night we went to my mom's for dinner.
On Saturday we met up again and went and toured the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It is a beautiful facility, that we will gladly take any future visitors to, on a weekday. We arrived shortly after noon and our tour began at 2:30. It is neat to go behind the scenes and learn about these places. This tour was better than the first we went on because they actually let us on the field! That was cool.
I got to spend Thursday with my Aunt Lori while the other family worked, so I picked her up and we drove around and went to lunch with the kids. We had a great time. I took her to my place and showed her my house and the kids were excited to play with her. We played Candyland and visited and then that night we went to my mom's for dinner.
On Saturday we met up again and went and toured the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It is a beautiful facility, that we will gladly take any future visitors to, on a weekday. We arrived shortly after noon and our tour began at 2:30. It is neat to go behind the scenes and learn about these places. This tour was better than the first we went on because they actually let us on the field! That was cool.
Daddy with the kids walking around the outside of the stadium
No comments:
Post a Comment