Friday, August 27, 2010

Then and Now

On the left: Ella and Brody laying on our carpet about a month before we moved in the Texas house

On the right: Ella and Brody laying on the carpet at the Burton's new Texas house about a month before they move in

They've grown a little, ya think?

3 comments:

Ryanne said...

Its amazing how quickly that happens! What a change.

Marilyn said...

What are you feeding those kids???They are growing way too fast. You'll have to get taller doors pretty soon.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Ryanne said...

Me again. I've been talking to a couple of Nauvoo-ites about doing a 10 year reunion party, probably in the Spring. Can you believe its been 10 years!? I'm not sure I have your correct email, could you send it to me along with anyone else's info you have?

ryanneslocombe at gmail dot com

Thanks!