Sunday, September 19, 2010

Primary Program - I Know that my Savior Lives


Today was Brody's first time being apart of the Children's Sacrament Meeting Program. He was so excited! He did an excellent job on his line and singing the songs. He sang some of them really loud too...causing giggles all around us. Our Primary is so big that not all the kids can sit on the stage, so Brody was in the first row of pews on the side. He turned around a lot to give us all thumbs ups and wave hi. He definitely liked having the attention. We were glad to have Grandma and Grandpa Mullin and Aunt Stephanie be able to see the program too. All the kids (and their leaders!) worked really hard on the program and it definitely showed. It was great!


5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Way to go Brody!! That is so awesome that he memorized his part. It's sad how many of the big kids don't even memorize their parts!!

Lisa said...

I loved, loved, LOVED that he was holding that microphone with all his might!! Hahaha!! SO cute! He did awesome!

Amy and William said...

It was like I was there to see it! Brody is so awesome for memorizing his line! By the way-I love, love, love the haircut! Miss you guys!

Ryanne said...

Brody looks so cute for his Primary Program! What a fun day.

Marilyn said...

Now we know what grown up is--first primary sacrament presentation. I love the video, but wish I could have seen the whole thing.

Brody, you did a great job.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn