
To end our fun weekend we had a back to school feast with treats and crowns. We decorated our crowns after church and all of us had one (even Brandon and I - although we didn't manage to get any pictures of those!) We had some of the kids favorites, along with a new recipe I tried of Spicy Peach BBQ sauce and topped it off with Rice Krispie Treats. After getting everything cleaned up Brandon gave each of the kids a Fathers Blessing to help comfort them as they start this school year. Brody went to bed full of questions and you could tell he was getting more and more nervous! We were glad we could end the summer with so many family memories.
1 comment:
What a cute idea! I am excited to start school with Taelee, I think it will be a really great year! Thank you for putting so much into it! I really appreciate you!
Post a Comment