We were up early (for us)! Brody was happy when he woke up, although he did tell me I was waking him up too early. Both kids got dressed and had breakfast and we hurried to be out the door by 7:30. He did great! He remembered where his classroom was and he was so excited to see his friend Jacelyn sitting next to him. He saw her and said, "Ok, bye mom, bye dad." And we left. Ella was the one who was the most upset. She was bummed to have to come home with me, she said that would be boring. We will have to figure out this routine, but we'll get it and hopefully I won't be boring.
Last Friday Brody said to Brandon: "Dad in two days you and mom are going to be old because I am going to start school...but, if you have another baby then we will pretend like it never happened." We were laughing so hard!
Brody all ready for school.In front of his classroom also known as the lady bug room
Sitting at his desk next to Jacelyn.
We can't wait until 3:00 to hear about his day!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I was dying when I read what Brody said about having another baby!! Oh, he's so funny!! I hope it enjoys school a bit more. I will say he looks so handsome in his new clothes. :)
Post a Comment