The entire time I was raking our yard he kept running and jumping in the piles of leaves. This from a boy who had only ever seen maybe a dead palm leaf on the grass in California - are boys just instinctive??? Is it part of their DNA that a pile of anything must be jumped in?
P.S. As hard as our yard was to mow (which the season for having to mow is now over) - it is even harder to rake! The joys of having four seasons....and don't get me wrong - I LOVE having four seasons and having the leaves in the yard and seeing them change colors on the trees. This is definitely my favorite time of year.
4 comments:
How fun is that! Brody is just adorable! I am not jealous at all of all the yard work, but do wish we had leaves that fall like that:) I miss you guys!
When did he grow up so quickly? He is so cute in those leaves! I am glad you got pictures of it. I miss you guys and wish we could see each other more often! Love you!
Cute pictures!! I hate raking leaves, that's the only downfall to fall, but they do look pretty as they change colors.
The first picture is priceless. I love the look on his face.
Post a Comment