Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day


We celebrated Fathers Day all weekend at our house! Saturday morning we gave Brandon his presents...complete with Brody's macaroni father's day card. Afterwards we took the kids to Gatti Town in Frisco for some food and fun. I think Gatti Town is an inbetween of Chuck E Cheese and Dave and Busters...so it was fun for all of us. We bought a package where we got a bunch of money on a game card to use, and we were having a hard time spending it all. brandon and I tried to win as many points as we could to get a good prize - Ella and I ended up hitting the Jackpot on a game that all you do is push the button. Then right after that Brandon did the same thing on another game! It was our lucky day I guess. We ended up bringing home a new soccer ball that the kids love to throw around.
Sunday we went to church and came home and had dinner with my Dad, Mom and sister Stephanie. We went on a walk that evening and couldn't wait to come back into the air conditioned house! It was a nice family day with a good reason to celebrate. I have great dad's in my life...husband, dad and dad-in-law. We love all of you and we are thankful everyday for all you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It appears everyone is having a good time. Glad to hear you are beating the heat. I'm sure I'll regret saying this, but we could use a little heat. So far, it's rainy and cool. TOmorrow it's supposed to hit the high 70s. We had two days of 80s last month, and since then, frost, rain, and more rain. When it does heat up, the mosquitoes will love it.

Love, Aunt Marilyn