Monday, June 15, 2009

Something Clicked...

and Brody LOVES the swimming pool! I am so glad because swim lessons start next week and I was afraid he'd freak out on me. But this morning he finally got the hang of swimming in his life jacket with all his other friends. It was so exciting for me to watch him swim away and play and be happy about it! He even starting jumping into the water by himself and now he is addicted - we can't pull him away. We went back to the pool tonight with Daddy to show off his new skills and took some video too...he is turning into such a big boy.

5 comments:

Molly Bee said...

YAY Brody! Great job! You'll be swimming in Mattawamkeag Lake in no time!!!
Cousin Melinda

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Looks like a perfect place to be in the long hot summer.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Amy and William said...

What a difference a week makes! I knew he would start loving the water again:) Hugs and Kisses from California!

Ryanne said...

I haven't seen a picture of your children yet. What cute family pics. And yeah for your dad! That is so impressive.

Lisa said...

Cute!