I thought at the beginning of the summer that we'd have a low key summer, but oh how quickly plans change!
The kids and I (Sarah) will be going to Logan, Utah for a Shelton Family Reunion and to finally introduce Ella to her other great-grandparents at the end of July.
We get home and do a quick turn around and fly to California to spend time with our family and friends there. The kids and I will be in California from July 31st to August 15th, Brandon will be staying for a bit and then coming home to get back to work. We are so excited to see so much of our family this summer!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah we are excited that we will get to see you! We leave out of town Aug 10 to 18 so hopefully we will get to see you lots before we leave!
Sarah! I have got to see you when you come to L. We live on the west side of town. It would be so great to get together for a little bit.
Post a Comment