(postponed from last week from not feeling well)
A few things we love about Ella:
* She LOVES LOVES LOVES babies. She thinks all babies are hers and need to be held - regardless of their size (sometimes the bigger kids in nursery don't appreciate this)
* She is my "yes" girl. Some toddlers are into no - she is into "yes" One of the cutest words to come out of her mouth - that and Brody (pronounced "Bo-dee")
* She has dimples really high up on her cheeks and we hardly see them because she is a very serious kid and doesn't often do the huge grins they require to make themselves known
* Loves books, bubbles, ring around the rosies
* She is a complete mama's girl
* She is a little fashion bug - first intelligible word after the obvious mamma and dada was SHOES - loves to name all sorts of apparel while walking through the mall
* Becoming a picky eater but maintaining her growth (big head, tall body, average weight)
* Always willing to be snuggled and loved on!
5 comments:
cute cute cute and yeah for nursery!
Can it be??? She's so darling. I remember when Brody started nursery! Yikes--time is flying...
Aw, what a cutie!! I love how she says Brody. So cute.
Shee looks beautiful o her first day in nursery! Thanks for sharing.
Love to all of you.
Aunt Marilyn
Sarah!!! I found this blog from the facebook add I got from Brandon!! I was so excited to see these wonderful pictures of the kids!! OH MY HEAVENS HAVE THEY GROWN!!! Im just blown away, as Im sure you are at times too! They are sooo adorable, and wow, you two make the most beautiful children! You better continue because seriously.. your kids are stunning!! Thanks for sharing all the fun things and its so nice to be able to keep in touch this way!! yayy!! <3 Elyse
Post a Comment