A couple of weeks ago we made haunted houses as our activity for Family Home Evening...the kids loved decorating them but after a few tastes of the nasty marshmallow "sauce" that the kit provided we never ate any more. Lesson learned...in future years make my own rice krispie treats (a talent I pride myself on)
Ella and Daddy were a team
Brody and I worked together - although he did just about the whole thing himself
Brody's finished house (notice how the jelly beans were placed with all the same color groupings - he is very much aware of order and patterns)
Ella's finished house
1 comment:
Too much excitement when you post everything together, I never know where to comment. Love the hauted houses...minus the taste. It looks as if it's beginning to get cold there, with all the jackets, etc.
Congratulations on losing your title as boring Mom. I wouldn't worry about it.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment