we didn't just eat...
We watched a Pirate Diving Show. Pretty cute...anything pirates at our house is a must-do right now.
The Before...
The During...
The after...He saw this ride and really wanted to go on it. So, Daddy and Brody boarded the ship (he was only tall enough because Daddy did the measuring and its been awhile since his last hair cut) I can't believe how small he looked from down below. He enjoyed the ride, but Brandon said before hand Brody's heart was beating really fast. He is a brave little guy. I watched from below and saw the ride was resting on wood pallets....not the most sturdy construction. We didn't do any other rides...
Big Tex
The kids and I meeting Elsie the Borden's Milk cow and her calf
The Mullins & Burtons
Our Clan
1 comment:
I thought I would look at your blog since you said you had seen mine from Lisa's. That looks like a fun fair, I love outings like that!
Post a Comment