We tried to go to the Heard Museum last week but it was raining and we couldn't go. So this morning we met up with Grandma and Grandpa Mullin to let the kids do a little pre-Halloween night trick or treating. Then after a quick clothes change we were off to hunt for the Dinosaurs. It has been something I have wanted to do since last year, but the exhibit travels and just came back. For the locals with little boys it is worth doing.
Brody as Captain Hook
Ella as a Fairy (My favorite part is that the wings are almost as tall as she is!)
Daddy and Brody with the real T-Rex skull
On the trail hunting for dinos...
Daddy trying to show Brody that the dinosaurs weren't going to eat us.


I was trying to get Ella to put her whole head in the dinosaurs mouth when my dad took this picture - so it looks like I am feeding my daughter to the dinosaur.

These are life-sized animatronic dinosaurs that move and roar just like you'd think in real life. Brody was a little shocked at first, but I think he enjoyed himself. Ella was Ella - she laughed and jumped back and said "dinosaurs" over and over.
5 comments:
What a fun day! Brody and Ella's costumes are very very cute!
Love, Love, Love their costumes!! So cute! Miss you guys!
What a great way to prepare for Halloween. Those dinosaurs look pretty scary. I'm sure they sounded it as well. I love the costumes for Halloween too.
Love, Aunt Marilyn
There costumes are so cute!! I love Ella's!
GREAT job on the costumes! And the dinos are so cool! I'll have to check that out for Kayden.
Post a Comment