
Our little trick or treaters were allowed to visit our two neighbors before we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Burtons to spend the rest of our Halloween evening.

They waited very patiently at the door...I think Brody only rang the bell once and knocked twice

At Grandma's we had dinner and then carved our pumpkins. We realize this is backwards, but we couldn't fit it in before then. We figured it was something fun to do while handing out candy to the trick or treaters. Brody drew his face on paper and then we copied (as exact as we could) to the pumpkin. I was sucessful at making all seven teeny tiny pumpkin teeth.

Brody was NOT intersted in taking out the gooey stuff.

Ella on the other hand, dug right in.

And that officially concluded the Halloween Festivities...although I have already figured out what Brandon and I will be next year.
3 comments:
So what's your idea for next year?! Looks like a perfect Halloween weekend and very very cute kiddos. I also like your new picture on top your blog.
Yay!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! ;)
PS-
I think it's funny that you haven't posted any pictures of your costumes this year, they were really good.
Post a Comment