After the museum we wanted to go to the BYU Bookstore and walk around campus. It has changed a lot in the almost 10 years since I graduated! The bookstore was fun. We were all able to get some new BYU gear...even Paul got himself a hat. I was also able to get my fix of cinnamon bears (both chocolate covered and regular) and a little bit of fudge. Then we took the kids to walk around campus. I love this campus! I loved attending BYU and I love visiting it still. I love that my kids thought it was so cool to see where Mom went to school and then to hear them say how they couldn't wait to go to college someday. To top off the experience there was a small rainstorm - just enough to make it smell like wet asphault (one of my favortie smells). It was definitely a highlight for me!
After we walked the campus we had to hit the BYU Creamery for some ice cream. Crystal and Brian brought Zach and Hayden too and we got to spend some more time with them. This trip was the first time these cousins got to meet and we wanted to take advantage of all our time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment