Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

This year was the first time I could coax my kids into being what I wanted...Ella chose Rapunzel, which was darling.  We got her the Rapunzel hair from the Disney Store and she was so cute! 
 She dressed up for her Halloween Preschool party and we did a crown braid and added her hair.

 Both kids on Halloween Night
 Brody as a Secret Agent...he has been talking about this costume for weeks.  He came home and drew me a picture of what he wanted.  I convinced him that black pants would be okay instead of green, so I did win that one.  He looks more like a super hero, but he told us he isn't a superhero because he doesn't have a cape.
Ella as Rapunzel

The kids were all about the trick or treating this year.  We thought we'd make it a few streets, but they ended up doing a good chunk of our neighborhood. At the end of the night I think our candy bowl had just about as much candy as it did when we started...way too much!

No comments: