Thursday, November 3, 2011
Brody's School Picture
Brody is having such a great year so far. We love his class and we love the school. He just finished his 2nd six weeks and Brandon and I met with his teacher yesterday. He is doing great! He is doing awesome with his reading. I told Brandon that it is so neat to know that we made this person, I grew him and birthed him, and fed him and watched him grow and walk and talk and now he can read. It is so cool. We are very proud of our Brody man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such great pictures and experiences! I love Brody's school pic, and such great news about how well he is doing. I hope this comment goes through, because so far, I keep getting sent back to redo the word verification.
Love you all,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment