Friday, April 20, 2012

Brody's Thanksgiving Feast

I love Brody's school!  They celebrated Thanksginving with a feast for the whole family.  All the parents brought in turkey, with all the sides and desserts you could think of!  The parents and young siblings were invited to join in as everyone celebrated together.  It was a super fun day! 


The school had been doing a canned food drive for a local food bank and the class that donated the most won an IPAD2.  After the first week of the contest our class was in third place.  Another mom and I got serious and decided that they would win that IPAD!  We went a tad bit overboard, and strategy and sneakiness was involved, but at the end of the feast day they announced that Mrs. Spencer's class had won the IPAD.  I stayed at school all day just so I could see the kids faces when they won!  It was worth every can of food and money spent!  It was an awsome way to start off Thanksgiving Break.

No comments: