Monday, September 8, 2008

Ella Bella

I didn't want to leave Ella out since Brody made it in almost all of the pictures in the last post. She is growing so fast - I can't believe she will be 8 months old this week! She can't stay still - always moving and very curious. Her favorite thing to do is get into whatever her brother is doing. She is a great puzzle destroyer and loves to knock down towers. She likes playing with cars, and following me around the house. She drools constantly! I never was one to change my kids clothes everytime they spilled or got a little wet - but now between Brody potty training and the amount of drool that she produces I am bringing extra clothes everywhere.

One of my favorite things about my little girl is I love love love dressing Ella for church on Sundays! Managing to keep her dressed and cute during church is another story - but occassionally the efforts pay off and she stays "put together" through the whole block. The blue and brown dress was from a few weeks ago - I love the smocking on it. The pink dress was just this last Sunday. Brandon came in the room and said that she looked like she was wearing something that Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis would wear. Its so true! I think it is the pleats in the dress and the shoes. So cute!

4 comments:

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Sweet Ella! She always looks so cute! I love when she has a matching bow on her head. She is such a sweet baby!

Amy and William said...

Will and I have the cutest niece EVER! She looks like so much fun to dress up and it looks like she actually likes to show off her outfits too!

Brooke and Aaron said...

I agree, it's so fun to dress the girls up on Sunday...wait until Ella has more hair! Aaron thinks I should 'cut' hairdressing out of the morning routine, to avoid the rush we always have..guys don't understand sometimes. :I It is fun to get them all pretty though so maybe I'll wake up a few minutes earlier on Sundays. I know what you mean about trying to keep their clothes clean. Some Sundays Heidi dress doesn't stay clean longer than 5 minutes. Aargh! Good thing we love them so much. One of my favorite places to get the girls' dresses is on e-bay. Where have you gotten Ella's?

Erin said...

She is getting so big! I love her big eyes! Can't wait to see you guys in Oct!