
I have decided that Ella is my determined child. She watches what other kids do and then is very focused on doing them herself. She is now attempting to climb the stairs and has started to pull up and stand holding on to objects. I love her little face when she is successful - you can just tell she is so proud of her accomplishment!

On the other hand...she is again my very determined child! When she wants something she has a very good way of communicating it. Unfortunately for me - this included the use of her teeth and her ability to move. So, Ella is now taking the liquid portion of her diet from a bottle. She is a completely different baby. After struggling with the decision for months, I have finally done it and she is so much happier and more content. And...I think she is completely adoreable laying in the boppy drinking her bottle while watching cartoons.
4 comments:
Love that boppy thing! Where were those neat things when I was having babies! She's really, cute, Sarah!
All the pics today are adorable. I want to know who you know in Searsport, ME who is visiting your blog.
Aunt Marilyn
YEA FOR ELLA! Its so fun to watch her grow and change! She is sooo cute!
I think that Ella just wants to be able to keep up with her older brother! Determination is great!
Post a Comment