Friday, October 31, 2008

The Great Brodini & His Bunny Ella

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Jack! A little paper mache and some construction paper and whalla! We wore them to a masquerade party last weekend which was a lot of fun. The kids really didn't know what to think!Last night we decorated sugar cookies - a family favortie! Brody was a super good helper and helped mommy bake them and then worked with daddy to frost them.
Its the Great Brodini and his lovely bunny Ella!! I have to say - I think they are the cutest little trick or treaters there are. Ella's costume was made using the same pattern as Brody's monkey from two years ago (with a few minor changes) - so we are now dealing with the fur that is everywhere!Abra Cadabra! Isn't he handsome?? He won a little award for best costume at our trunk or treat (they were giving lots out) - but I did get more comments on his costume then Ella's.
Our candy helper. She wore the costume most of the night and finally when she was done trick or treating I took the hat off her and she was so sweaty! You can see her hair is all wet. She wasn't smiling much tonight - I bet she was just thinking, "Thanks a lot mom." Brandon thinks of the Christmas Story when he sees her instead of Halloween.
Mommy and Daughter!
We tried at the end of the night for a family photo - probably not a great idea, Ella is pulling her hat off and Brody is mad and refusing to look at the camera.
AND!! On our way home we saw this...we are back in the $1 range! Hooray!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww, they look super cute! I love the bunny costume!

Cindy said...

Very cute! You are really good at those kind of things. Love them all. Missing you--

Amy and William said...

I have to say that I have a very talented sister in the Halloween costume area! Ella is adorable and Brody looks MAGICAL! Love you all and miss you tons!

with love, r said...

Thanks for the coupon tips! Nice to see we are both Esmes too.
I absolutely love your whole family's costumes. I need to be more creative next year and try to force Josh to participate too!!!

Natalie said...

Mr. Brodeni is very creative. Love it. And Ella is always adorable in whatever she wears! :) You made it??? I'm impressed.

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

I love their costumes! You are so talented to make them! We didn't get to see you at the trunk-or treat, but thanks for letting us come trick-or-treating a little early at your house. Ella's smile in her bunny costume is soo cute, and Brody is adorable! So fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to found your blog....you have a very cute pictures of your family....Your kids' costumes are adorable....Ella looks gorgeous in her costume, she's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I finally got on today with time to post a comment. I love the costumes--and it appears that everyone is having a good time--at least through most of it. I also enjoy the gas price sign--ours isn't quite there yet, but maybe soon.

Have a great weekend
Love,
Aunt Marilyn