Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool

It has finally come --- not soon enough if you ask Brody! He is SO EXCITED. He was up early and made his bed, got dressed and had breakfast. Brody loaded up his backpack and then we loaded up the car after a traditional picture (from the looks of brody this is a tradition he may just have to put up with for my sake)

Here is a picture of his class...Cannon, Joylyn, Alli, Drew and Brody

6 comments:

Jenny said...

How cute! I can't believe he is in preschool already! What a handsome little guy he is.

Ryanne said...

Hooray for Preschool! He and you will love it.

Stephanie Leigh said...

Awe he's such a little man... and I'm super happy that I'm not the only one in our immediate family that is a student!

Anonymous said...

How grown up he is!!! It looks like a great little class too. Mom and Dad must have shown some excitement for him to be so eager for that first day. I definitely want to hear more about his adventures.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Downs Family said...

They all look so cute. Cannon was so excited to start to. I think they will all have fun.

The And Fam said...

That's so cute! They're all so adorable.
Who's teaching? What a great idea!