Monday, September 21, 2009

Our little Ballerina

This was too cute not to post...even though it is sideways. Brody's bedtime got pushed up so it leaves Ella and I a little alone time together before her bedtime. With tonight's Dancing with the Stars premiere I put on Ella's tutu I made her and a little leotard (both part of her upcoming Halloween costume) and was surprised at her moves.

She keeps saying "dancing" while doing it (in case you can't understand her). I was trying to coax her to say tutu - just because it sounds so cute coming out of her little mouth.

Could she be the first in our family that will have rhythm or dancing ability????

3 comments:

Amy and William said...

Get that little girl into dance class! She is too cute! Even if she isn't the first in the family with dance talent she still can pull off the outfits better than any of us! I love her face! Give her big kisses from Aunt Amy!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, her tutu is adorable!! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words. The outfit is perfect. She's better at it than some I've seen on "Dancing with the Stars"

Love,
Aunt Marilyn